The Best of On-Premises
IT and Cloud
In a Simple, Secure, and Scalable Infrastructure.
How do you keep up with increasing capacity demand while evolving aging infrastructure to support modern apps? While public cloud adoption has soared in recent years, most organizations have critical workloads that need to stay on-premises—particularly those with complex regulatory, security and low-latency needs.
Now you can get the benefits of on-preemies data centers and the cloud in one
Powered by VMware Cloud on Dell EMC, EVT offers the simplicity and agility of the public cloud with the security and control of an on-premises infrastructure. By integrating Dell hardware with VMware software, this fully managed infrastructures-as-a-service automatically scales up resources as workloads demand.
VMware Cloud on Dell EMC
VMware Cloud on Dell EMC combines modern cloud management, a flexible billing model with on-premises convenience, efficiency and security so you can:
- Increase agility and time to value with self-service provisioning and elasticity of resources
- Control costs with a predictable cost model and resource transparency
- Simplify operations with physical infrastructure management that’s assumed by VMware
- Accelerate innovation with the ability to extend capacity as your services scale
- Increase performance with low data latency and high-performance networking
- Comply with data residency and regulatory requirements
- Support a remote workforce with distributed workloads that allow employees to work from anywhere on any device
Offering the best of on-premises and the cloud, delivered as a service, EVT can help you drive any enterprise workload and focus on business innovation and differentiation with VMware on Dell EMC.
Interested in learning more?
Fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to discuss your needs.