Work for EVT
Be Part of Something Big
At EVT, we take pride in our 20-year track record helping businesses across the globe achieve remarkable growth through technology. We are growing and looking for talented individuals who want to make their mark as part of something truly extraordinary.
At EVT, we are collaborative, fun, and supportive—and we work hard. As part of the EVT family, you will be empowered to contribute, inspired to veer outside your comfort zone, and supported on your journey of professional growth.
When you work for EVT, you can count on:
- A competitive salary, and benefits package commensurate with industry norms
- A supportive community that values your input and thrives on collaboration
- A leadership team that doesn’t just manage, but rather coaches, guides, and supports
- A casual but professional work environment that supports a healthy work-life balance
- Ongoing opportunities to innovate
- A culture that passionately supports community involvement and giving back
At EVT, we believe in excellence and commitment. Our team of innovators, problem solvers and IT pros is built on a foundation of teamwork, communication, and a strong work ethic.
If you’re ready to love where you work like we do, contact us here.
Solutions Engineering responsibilities will be assisting the sales team activities to architect, size, scope solutions as well as planning and administering major portions of the implementation and engineering effort including designing/architecting major components, task management, personnel identification, client deliverables and communication with clients and management.
This role requires broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment with primary job functions as follows:
- Perform Professional Services customer activities and engagements
- Assist sales team activities to architect, size, scope hardware and software solutions
- Deliver on consulting tasks (e.g., installation and configuration of vendor solutions
- Contribute to the improvement or enhancement of EVT consulting best practices
- Systems Engineering
- o Perform role of focal point between client and project team
- o Perform Storage, Server, Network and other Systems Installation, Administration and Engineering functions
- Additional tasks and activities as determined
- Vendor manufacturer training and certifications
Additionally, you will be assigned other types of work activities and tasks as necessary.